Do you have solid technical capabilities and experience in IT or IT Security? We have exciting job opportunities within Smarttech’s Technology Development Information Security Office where you can support our Cyber Security strategy.
Our cyber strategy underlines our focus to strengthen the IT security in networks, applications and protecting our data as one of the most important challenges. We are building the future of Cyber Security as a safe and trusted partner. This requires us to be a frontrunner in information, cyber security and cyber defence solutions across the IT landscape and all technology layers.
If you are qualified with a relevant degree and experience, then we would love to hear from you. We are looking for:
Smarttech EMEA fastest growing Cyber Security company, are looking for additional sales staff members to join the team to contribute to the growth of business through the development of new sales revenue in the UK region
- The ideal candidate must be entrepreneurial, creative, self-driving and highly motivated.
- Manage prospecting and sales activities in assigned territory UK with a focus on new product pipeline growth
- Update and manage pipeline and prepare revenue forecasts
- Create effective call plans and conduct high volume prospective calls per day, targeting new business leads and existing customers in the assigned territory.
- Proficient in explaining and promoting the features/benefits of full product suite and optimising customer interest.
- Maintain close alignment with field-based team for development and penetration of high value accounts/opportunities.
- Must be organized and be able to manage his time effectively.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in selling security software or technology in the UK Market
- A proven track record of demonstrating ability to comprehend new technology and to develop sales strategies for increasing sales
- Business or other relevant 3rd level qualification desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to execute & deliver results
Please email your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
Level 2/3 Network Engineers/SOC Analyst
Level 2/3 Network Engineer
We are looking for Level 2/3 Network Engineers to work as SOC Analysts who are willing to work in our Cork Security Operations Centre. The successful candidates will carry out day to day network monitoring and network security tasks. You will be joining a team of highly skilled and passionate IT security professionals and working to support leading organisations with cutting edge, interesting and varied technical set ups.
• Required Education: BS degree in Computer Science or related field
• Excellent reporting capabilities
• Understanding of the cyber security landscape, including emerging risks and security solutions
• 1-2 Years of experience in IT Security preferred
• Knowledge of Security Intelligence Systems
• Knowledge of AD, IDS/IPS, Firewalls
• Valuable Security Certifications
• Monitor organisations’ networks & systems for security breaches, triage, and prioritise events & alerts, investigate a violation when one occurs.
• Solid understanding of the underlying LINUX/UNIX & Windows OS security architecture
• Excellent time management, communication, decision-making and organisational skills
• Security Administration
• Security Support, analyse and escalate Security issues
• Basics Forensics, detect malware, analyse behaviour, solutions and improvements
• Prepare reports that document security breaches and the extent of the damage caused by the breach
Please email your CV & Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Java Developer
• Implementation of Java EE based applications
• Develop and implement product upgrades
• Taking products from conception to market quality
• Working within teams for the implementation of Agile development processes
• Some design and review of software systems and components (UML)
• Implementation of web-based user interfaces
• Support testing and operations by QA, operations and other departments as needs
What we’re looking for
• At least 3 years Java / Java EE development experience
• Architecture and design experience using UML for modeling
• Experience in highly transactional multi-user systems with knowledge of threading, message brokers and scaling would be preferred
• Some systems analysis skills. Transform requirements using structured techniques to create solution architectures and functional / technical specs
• Experience of working within an agile development framework – Scrum
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Working knowledge of UNIX/Linux
Senior Systems Engineer - Incident Response Cyber Security
o Significant experience with packet analysis tools and methodologies
o Problem determination and resolution capabilities
o Ability to research ability including: fact-based information collection & analysis
o Experience with data visualization technologies
o Understanding of attacker methodology and adversary motivations including: cybercrime, cyber hactivism, cyberwar, and cyber espionage
Communication, Organization, & Teamwork
o Strong written and verbal communication skills
o Attention to detail and great organizational skills
o Ability to maintain focus while performing in depth log analysis
o Ability to excel in a team environment
Operations & Adaptability
o Good interpersonal skills, as well as phone and customer service skills
o Ability to work under pressure from internal and external sources
o Experience in documenting standard operating procedures
o Understanding of Desk-side and/or Security Support environments
o Experience with deploying vendor and custom detection/protection signatures to a variety of security appliances
o Experience managing security policies on a variety of security appliances across multiple domains. -Experience with developing tools in the following coding/scripting languages: Perl, C# or VB -Understanding of reverse malware and exploit engineering as well as identifying patterns and methods to create custom detection/prevention
o Deep level understanding of network security technologies including Firewalls, NIPS/NIDS, WIPS, Application Proxies, Sandboxing, VPN, etc
o Understanding of client side security technologies including Anti-Virus, HIPS/HIDS, Data Loss Protection, WhiteListing, etc
o Understanding of access control technologies including LDAP, RADIUS/TACACS, Network Access Control, etc
o Understanding of encryption technologies & methodologies
o Understanding of new and recent cyber vulnerabilities
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years OR 7 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
o 1 year troubleshooting experience in an infrastructure technology.
o 3 years experience building or implementing multiple types of infrastructure technologies (for example, routers, switches, servers).
o Scripting – Python, Ruby, Bash Liunx/Unix Pen Testing experience
♣ Operating System certifications (e.g. MCSE, RHCE, HPUX CSE)
♣ Networking certifications (e.g. CCNA – Security, CCNP)
♣ Security specialist certifications (e.g. GSEC, GISP, GCIA, CEH, OSCP, GPEN, CISSP, GREM, GXPN, GCED)
Entry Level Data Privacy Consultants
The Data Privacy Consultant provides advisory and consulting support to help our clients improve their Data Privacy Management System, in order to enhance protection of personal data across their organisation and to be compliant to the recent European regulations (e.g. GDPR). The successful candidates will be working with global organisations in different markets in supporting their effective data protection strategies.
Offer management consultancy advice and practical assistance on Data Privacy matter throughout the client’s organisation
Conduct Data Protection activities / projects, eventually coordinating more junior resource(s)
Assessing compliance to Data Privacy European/local regulations and identifying any gaps/ areas of intervention
Executing Data Protection Impact Assessments
Implementing effective frameworks for data classification/discovery data lifecycle management and data protection
Supporting the execution of Data Privacy awareness training and educational activities
Qualifications and Skills:
– Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Economics / Information Science
– 0-2 Years of experience in consulting
– Knowledge of European Data Privacy Laws
– Knowledge of ISO27001 is a bonus
– Eagerness to contribute in a team-orientated environment
– Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment taking business problems, existing processes and technology and translate these into service and process requirements
– Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
– Good knowledge of English language (written and oral).