Do you have solid technical capabilities and experience in IT or IT Security? We have exciting job opportunities within Smarttech’s Technology Development Information Security Office where you can support our Cyber Security strategy.
Our cyber strategy underlines our focus to strengthen the IT security in networks, applications and protecting our data as one of the most important challenges. We are building the future of Cyber Security as a safe and trusted partner. This requires us to be a frontrunner in information, cyber security and cyber defence solutions across the IT landscape and all technology layers.
If you are qualified with a relevant degree and experience, then we would love to hear from you. We are looking for:
Senior Software Developer C/C++
Senior Software Developer C/C++
We are creating a best-of-breed cyber security DLP solution with extensive use of the latest machine/deep learning algorithms. You will be working in collaboration with our brilliant data scientist team to bring these advanced techniques to multiple end-user devices. Agile and continuous delivery is the DNA of this project. You will be responsible for writing clean and efficient code that will run across multiple platforms in large deployments to protect sensitive and critical company information.
- Expert level C/C++ with an emphasis on efficient algorithms
- Knowledge of various methods for capturing the screen in different environment is highly beneficial
- Low-level programming, hardware devices specifications, processor architecture, Assembler are highly beneficial
- 8+ years of building successful production software systems
- Experience designing technical architectures, services, APIs, applications using multiple technology platforms and agile, rapid development techniques
- Experience in Security architecture
- Strong technical vision
- Excellent communication, relationship skills and a strong team player
- Knowledge about Security solutions design
- Keen interest in new technologies and doing things the right way
- Experience in automation of builds and testing to production very beneficial
- Experience in interaction with Active Directory
The candidate is expected to have strong communications skills and the ability to interact with the development team and business partners. The candidate should have the desire to grow into new technical areas and learn new skills.
About the company:
Visibility is a new cybersecurity software company focused in data protection. It is a part of the Smarttech group, which is a leading ISO27001 and ISO9001 certified IT security provider operating in Ireland and the UK. Founded in 2003, Smarttech provides some of the most innovative cyber security solutions to help businesses maintain their entire IT system safe, secure and reliable. We partner with industry leading vendors including IBM, Trend Micro, and Palo Alto Networks to deliver world-class IT security solutions using the best-of-breed technologies.
Please email your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
Smarttech EMEA fastest growing Cyber Security company, are looking for additional sales staff members to join the team to contribute to the growth of business through the development of new sales revenue in the UK region
- The ideal candidate must be entrepreneurial, creative, self-driving and highly motivated.
- Manage prospecting and sales activities in assigned territory UK with a focus on new product pipeline growth
- Update and manage pipeline and prepare revenue forecasts
- Create effective call plans and conduct high volume prospective calls per day, targeting new business leads and existing customers in the assigned territory.
- Proficient in explaining and promoting the features/benefits of full product suite and optimising customer interest.
- Maintain close alignment with field-based team for development and penetration of high value accounts/opportunities.
- Must be organized and be able to manage his time effectively.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in selling security software or technology in the UK Market
- A proven track record of demonstrating ability to comprehend new technology and to develop sales strategies for increasing sales
- Business or other relevant 3rd level qualification desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to execute & deliver results
Please email your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2/3 Network Engineers/SOC Analyst
Level 2/3 Network Engineer
We are looking for Level 2/3 Network Engineers to work as SOC Analysts who are willing to work in our Cork Security Operations Centre. The successful candidates will carry out day to day network monitoring and network security tasks. You will be joining a team of highly skilled and passionate IT security professionals and working to support leading organisations with cutting edge, interesting and varied technical set ups.
• Required Education: BS degree in Computer Science or related field
• Excellent reporting capabilities
• Understanding of the cyber security landscape, including emerging risks and security solutions
• 1-2 Years of experience in IT Security preferred
• Knowledge of Security Intelligence Systems
• Knowledge of AD, IDS/IPS, Firewalls
• Valuable Security Certifications
• Monitor organisations’ networks & systems for security breaches, triage, and prioritise events & alerts, investigate a violation when one occurs.
• Solid understanding of the underlying LINUX/UNIX & Windows OS security architecture
• Excellent time management, communication, decision-making and organisational skills
• Security Administration
• Security Support, analyse and escalate Security issues
• Basics Forensics, detect malware, analyse behaviour, solutions and improvements
• Prepare reports that document security breaches and the extent of the damage caused by the breach
Please email your CV & Cover letter to email@example.com
Senior Systems Engineer - Incident Response Cyber Security
o Significant experience with packet analysis tools and methodologies
o Problem determination and resolution capabilities
o Ability to research ability including: fact-based information collection & analysis
o Experience with data visualization technologies
o Understanding of attacker methodology and adversary motivations including: cybercrime, cyber hactivism, cyberwar, and cyber espionage
Communication, Organization, & Teamwork
o Strong written and verbal communication skills
o Attention to detail and great organizational skills
o Ability to maintain focus while performing in depth log analysis
o Ability to excel in a team environment
Operations & Adaptability
o Good interpersonal skills, as well as phone and customer service skills
o Ability to work under pressure from internal and external sources
o Experience in documenting standard operating procedures
o Understanding of Desk-side and/or Security Support environments
o Experience with deploying vendor and custom detection/protection signatures to a variety of security appliances
o Experience managing security policies on a variety of security appliances across multiple domains. -Experience with developing tools in the following coding/scripting languages: Perl, C# or VB -Understanding of reverse malware and exploit engineering as well as identifying patterns and methods to create custom detection/prevention
o Deep level understanding of network security technologies including Firewalls, NIPS/NIDS, WIPS, Application Proxies, Sandboxing, VPN, etc
o Understanding of client side security technologies including Anti-Virus, HIPS/HIDS, Data Loss Protection, WhiteListing, etc
o Understanding of access control technologies including LDAP, RADIUS/TACACS, Network Access Control, etc
o Understanding of encryption technologies & methodologies
o Understanding of new and recent cyber vulnerabilities
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years OR 7 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
o 1 year troubleshooting experience in an infrastructure technology.
o 3 years experience building or implementing multiple types of infrastructure technologies (for example, routers, switches, servers).
o Scripting – Python, Ruby, Bash Liunx/Unix Pen Testing experience
♣ Operating System certifications (e.g. MCSE, RHCE, HPUX CSE)
♣ Networking certifications (e.g. CCNA – Security, CCNP)
♣ Security specialist certifications (e.g. GSEC, GISP, GCIA, CEH, OSCP, GPEN, CISSP, GREM, GXPN, GCED)