Transform your Business with Virtualisation
Improve the efficiency and availability of IT resources and applications through virtualisation. Start by eliminating the old “one server, one application” model and run multiple virtual machines on each physical machine. Free your IT admins from spending so much time managing servers rather than innovating. About 70% of a typical IT budget in a non-virtualised datacenter goes towards just maintaining the existing infrastructure, with little left for innovation.
An automated datacenter built on the production-proven VMware virtualisation platform lets you respond to market dynamics faster and more efficiently than ever before. VMware vSphere delivers resources, applications - even servers - when and where they’re needed. VMware customers typically save 50-70% on overall IT costs by consolidating their resource pools and delivering highly available machines with VMware vSphere.
- Run multiple operating systems on a single computer including Windows, Linux and more.
- Let your Mac run Windows creating a virtual PC environment for all your Windows applications.
- Reduce capital costs by increasing energy efficiency and requiring less hardware while increasing your server to admin ratio
- Ensure your enterprise applications perform with the highest availability and performance
- Build up business continuity through improved disaster recovery solutions and deliver high availability throughout the datacenter
- Improve enterprise desktop management & control with faster deployment of desktops and fewer support calls due to application conflicts
Virtualisation Cost Savings
In this tough economic environment, with declining budgets, IT is expected to do more with less. With cost, resource, and time pressures, how do you ensure continued innovation, while meeting your service level agreements (SLAs)? Take control of your IT and datacenter by building a virtualised infrastructure. With VMware virtualisation, you can see immediate, quantifiable cost savings, while ensuring true business agility - the ability to rapidly respond to the changing market environment. In this economy, the question is not whether you can afford to virtualise with VMware, but rather “How can you afford not to?”
- Reduce CapEx through consolidation
- Improve OpEx through automation
- Minimize lost revenue due to downtime