Server performance management multiplies the value of IT.
Question: Can IT teams get out of "break-fix" mode to anticipate and remedy server issues before they impact business performance? Can IT deliver real answers about how servers run production workloads?
Server performance management imperatives:
- Make informed decisions - optimise efficiency of physical and virtual servers, databases, Exchange, cloud resources and other critical business applications
- Pinpoint application performance issues faster - reduce overall time to repair a problem
- Don’t let an over-utilised resource cause application failures - gain deep insights to anticipate problems.
The Smarttech difference
IT done right. In 74% of cases, IT first learns about performance problems when users call the Help Desk. With Smarttech, IT finds out first.
- Understand the end user’s experience - gain actionable business intelligence
- Make the right investments - plan server capacity
- Control complexity - manage virtual, cloud and physical environments from a single pane of glass
- Ensure high uptime and performance - monitor applications and servers proactively